Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello, you're on the air...

Hi, welcome to Don't Keep It Bottled Up! where the cork meets the dork. Hello, you're on the air.

Yeah, hello. This is Slade from Phoenix.

Thanks for calling, Slade. What's on your mind?

Not much. This is Phoenix. Heh, heh, heh. Just a little joke. Anyway, I was at a wine tasting here in Phoenix, and some guy said he didn't like Zinfandel.

So?

Well, isn't that un-American or something? I mean, I can understand not liking, say, white wines. Or French wines. But Zinfandel? Doesn't seem right to me. What do you think?

Ill tell you, Slade. Have you ever considered running for office? Of course it's un-American not to like Zinfandel! I myself have wondered about all those fuzzy cabernet drinkers out there. Anyway, you're right, boy. This country was meant to be a nation of Zinfandel drinkers-even in places uninhabitable without air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment